cursor not drawing in the right place

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Whenever i try to use the brush tool it draws somewhere different to where the cursor is.

I need help!!!

Hi,

Thank you for the tips.

I found that my DPI settings where too high.

I changed it from 125% to 100% and now both pen pressure and the offset are both  working properly together.

For anyone having the same problem, i fixed this on Windows 10 by:

1. Right-clicking on the desktop and selecting display.
  2. Then, under Scale and layout, find where it says "change the size of text, apps and other items"
  3. click on the drop down box below and select 100% (or a lower percentage to what it's default is)
  4. This should fix the problem, if not then look at Trevor.Dennis​ 's reply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 19, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% works the problem is, 100% is just too small for me to see or read on my screen.  I mean it's tiny.  150% is (Recommended) by windows is barely viewable and still doesn't work right. I prefer 175% for it to be functional for me.  I mean I don't have the best vision but I'm not blind.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could probably mess with other scaling settings, such as text scale, while keeping it on 100%.

Another tip:

On your desktop hold ctrl and then scroll the scroll wheel up, it will make icons on the desktop larger.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is nowhere near going to cut it.  I mean I need to get within inches of the screen to read the toolbar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm that sucks, there might be a work around.

Like I said, my main issue was with 2 monitors, so if you have 2 try using your tablet with just 1, or changing the tablet setting to only work on 1 monitor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tablet are you referring to?  There is no mention of any of this thread.  I do, however, have a Wacom tablet, but this issue persists with or without the tablet.  So as to not confuse the issue, I would prefer not to bring that into the discussion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much it was a nightmare for me i tried evrything to solve such a proplem but you tip was uch a great help .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0