Highlighted

Cursor turns to White Arrow

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When using the Spot Healing Brush, my cursor turns into a White Arrow.  I switch tools, and the arrow remains.  When I go to another image to edit, the cursor is normal.  When I go back to the original image, the white arrow is still there.

There is nothing in my history to indicate a change.

I am using PS 21.2.3 on Windows.  And a Wacom Intuos Pro medium.

I believe it is related to using the space bar to pan the image, but I am not sure.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cursor turns to White Arrow

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When using the Spot Healing Brush, my cursor turns into a White Arrow.  I switch tools, and the arrow remains.  When I go to another image to edit, the cursor is normal.  When I go back to the original image, the white arrow is still there.

There is nothing in my history to indicate a change.

I am using PS 21.2.3 on Windows.  And a Wacom Intuos Pro medium.

I believe it is related to using the space bar to pan the image, but I am not sure.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just tested and can't replicate the issue with Photoshop 21.2.3 on Windows 10 and a Wacom Intuos Pro

Do you use Windows Ink in the Wacom settings or do you use the PSUSerConfig file in Photoshop settings with Windows Ink disabled

Have you tried resetting the Tools

2020-09-25 16_44_31-.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much,

I have the Pro Pen (the default pen the tablet came with) so I do not see any Ink settings in the Wacom program.

I do have PS 19 installed on Windows 10, and have not had a problem after an hour of editing.

I also noticed that when I use the Nav Window to pan (instead of the space bar/grabber), I do not have the issue either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0