• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Curve adjustment layer

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, need your expertiese guys.  I am getting a black/white circle icon like you have on adjustment layer as I am adding a curve adjustment icon instead.  Do you know why is that?

IMG_7607.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi it is for adjusting again if you want to do it again like control icon....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ali ahga :). but I have not done any adjustment yet and getting this icon after I ran an action to dodge & burn.  I wonder why it shows this icon instead of curve icon.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the menu in the upper right corner of the Layers panel and choose Panel Options (near the bottom of the list). Change the Thumbnail Size to one of the larger options.

export.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines