Highlighted

Curves black eye dropper turns image white? Auto color turning image white?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed a tutorial with curves and the curves eyedroppers that made me go into properties and change some settings. Specifically the black eyedropper settings. Ever since then every time I use the black eyedropper in levels or curves or if I use auto color, auto contrast or auto-tone my whole image will turn white.  Is there a way to reset these options in photoshop?

If I delete photoshop and reinstall will photoshop reset to its original settings?

I'm so frustrated with this. I can't find the tutorial I followed either so as to undo whatever it said I had to do....

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Curves black eye dropper turns image white? Auto color turning image white?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed a tutorial with curves and the curves eyedroppers that made me go into properties and change some settings. Specifically the black eyedropper settings. Ever since then every time I use the black eyedropper in levels or curves or if I use auto color, auto contrast or auto-tone my whole image will turn white.  Is there a way to reset these options in photoshop?

If I delete photoshop and reinstall will photoshop reset to its original settings?

I'm so frustrated with this. I can't find the tutorial I followed either so as to undo whatever it said I had to do....

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try open level or curves adjustment panel and click on the eyedropper on the right below optioons then enter the values as wanted…

Capture d’écran 2020-08-22 à 10.32.01.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0