Highlighted

Custom Keyboard Shortcut

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Is there a way to customize toggling layers up and down (Opt + [ and Opt + ]) to Opt + z and Opt + x?  I could not find the specific command in Keyboard Shortcuts.  Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom Keyboard Shortcut

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Is there a way to customize toggling layers up and down (Opt + [ and Opt + ]) to Opt + z and Opt + x?  I could not find the specific command in Keyboard Shortcuts.  Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

No, you can't change the shortcuts to Option+z (y). If you try to, you will get an error message that says to include Command or a Function key.

jane-e_1-1603331052320.png

PS will accept Cmd+Opt+x (y) though.

jane-e_2-1603331225416.png

Go to Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts > Application menus > Layer menu > Arrange, type the new shortcuts, and save the shortcuts file with a new name.

jane-e_0-1603330916719.png

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane.  Thanks for the reply but It is not the same function.  I am talking about just selecting layers up and down and not arranging them.  The current command for it is OPT + [ and OPT + ].  Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0