• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom patters and shape gone with updates

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated photoshop -- just saw the update was available and clicked.  Next time I went to use patterns, only leaves, trees, and whatever.  All of my beautiful custom patterns - gone. All of the patterns associated with actions (e.g., Toon, Watercolor artist, etc.)  Seriously, I cried.

Poof! Gone! 

1)  why does adobe do this? 

2)  why don't they warn us

3)  and give instructions for how to save your libraries developed over months (or years). It is so incredibly frustrating. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did save your patterns and actions? If so, just reload them.

If you right click at the top right of the actions panel, or the patterns panel, you will see in the menu "Save actions" or "Export Selected patterns"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you just installed PS 2021 version 22 did you migrate your Presets from your prior photoshop installation and Install your third party Plug-ins and scripts?  If not try  try using menu Edit>Presets>Migrate Presets  and also install your Scripts and Third party plug-ins into Photoshop 2021.  Adobe Installers do not migrate Scripts and Third Party Plug-ins.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines