• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Shape Tool Issue after creation

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think some setting must have got changed when I updated photoshop. Right now when I use the custom shape tool once I dragged it out and let go of the mouse button it remains in the mode where you can change the size/aspect ration. It didn't used to be like that, I'd have to Ctrl+t to get that. This is a change that's been really frustrating as I make word bubbles with the tool and now how to clic enter after each shape is created where as I didn't used to have to do that.

Anyone know how I can change this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of a preference to hide the handles, but you can hit Return (Mac) or Enter (Windows) to dismiss the handles. I know it's not the same, but I couldn't find anything else to control that behavior.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are yo uselecting the shape with the move tool?

is "show bounding box" in the move tool option bar turned on ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines