Highlighted

Custom Shape Tool [was: Um...]

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My shape tool has only like 5 categories such thing as boat flowers trees animals...is this normal?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom Shape Tool [was: Um...]

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My shape tool has only like 5 categories such thing as boat flowers trees animals...is this normal?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Go to Windows > Shapes and click at the top right of the panel that opens. Then choose "Legacy Shapes and More" which will add the old shapes to those available.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you're trying to use Custom Shape tool?

You can add more shapes to your custom shape tool by clicking on teh drop-down next to shape in the Options bar, then the cog icon, and you can choose what shapes you want to add.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0