Highlighted

Customer service

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you go to complain about bad support?
I take it that Adobe doesn't care.

Today  9:55 AM

You are now connected to Kumar, who is reviewing your account. If you need to share sensitive information, such as credit card number, please wait for your agent to give you steps to share it securely.

Hi, do you know when I will be contacted?

Kumar

Hello, I'll be happy to assist you. Could you elaborate on the issue a bit more.

Someone was going to contact me about Photoshop running very slow. I was hoping it was going to be soon as I'm unable to work because of the issue.

Kumar

Allow me a moment.

ok

Kumar

Thanks David

no problem.

Kumar

Sure.

do you know how long this is going to take?

Kumar

Allow me few mnutes.

ok

Hi, its nearly been an hour. I'm not sure what can be taking so long?

Kumar

Allow me few mnutes.

ok

Kumar

Thanks

Hi, I don't understand, are you working on my case? Can you please let me know what the holdup is. This is getting crazy.

I'm just sitting here waiting.

Hello?

Disgraceful. If you know it's going to be a long wait it's just good manners to let the client know. If I know then that's fine, but don't say its just a few minutes.

Can you please let me know if you are still working on this. Or should I start a new session?

Sent 11:44 AM

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Customer service

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you go to complain about bad support?
I take it that Adobe doesn't care.

Today  9:55 AM

You are now connected to Kumar, who is reviewing your account. If you need to share sensitive information, such as credit card number, please wait for your agent to give you steps to share it securely.

Hi, do you know when I will be contacted?

Kumar

Hello, I'll be happy to assist you. Could you elaborate on the issue a bit more.

Someone was going to contact me about Photoshop running very slow. I was hoping it was going to be soon as I'm unable to work because of the issue.

Kumar

Allow me a moment.

ok

Kumar

Thanks David

no problem.

Kumar

Sure.

do you know how long this is going to take?

Kumar

Allow me few mnutes.

ok

Hi, its nearly been an hour. I'm not sure what can be taking so long?

Kumar

Allow me few mnutes.

ok

Kumar

Thanks

Hi, I don't understand, are you working on my case? Can you please let me know what the holdup is. This is getting crazy.

I'm just sitting here waiting.

Hello?

Disgraceful. If you know it's going to be a long wait it's just good manners to let the client know. If I know then that's fine, but don't say its just a few minutes.

Can you please let me know if you are still working on this. Or should I start a new session?

Sent 11:44 AM

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The is a user forum not the correct site to deal with Adobe try Adobe feedback site. Photoshop Family 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can indicate your version of Photoshop and OS and amount of RAM and spare disk capacity and the issue(s) you're having, you'll probably get the help you need on this friendly user-to-user forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines