• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dark atmosphere

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, i am trying to make some dark photo manipulation. Here is original photo and current edit (amateur i know ) Do you have any ideas? I think its too dark, its little bit hard to make it look dark but no too dark on monitor hehe. Tried some color matching, brightness/contrast, camera raw but struggling to have that "dark night" atmosphere. Not to have details covered in dark if you know what i mean...Dont want any "hard work for free" or something, just to talk and hear your opinions, maybe your edits if it looks ineteresting to you, just for our fun 🙂
_DSC0891male.jpgstrach11.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to make parts of the image lighter and darker none-destructively, insert a Layer above the image and fill it with 50% grey. Then set it to Overlay Blend Mode and use the Dodge and Burn tools to lighten and darken the image. Use transparency to fine-tune on the grey Layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would paint in shadows with a layer set to Blend mode multiply and increase the contrast between the light and dark areas, paying attention to where the moonlight might fall

2020-10-06_22-17-41.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines