• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Darker saved images

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem when I save my illustrations.
The saved images are slightly darker and opaque than in the program.
I am using sRGB profile for Web. Everything is ok. I am not with the wrong color profile. I created and saved it as RGB.
I don't understand the problem and I already changed several options when saving, but they are still slightly dark. And I'm using windows 10. Has anyone ever experienced this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most likely cause is that you are using a specific monitor profile, yet are not correctly setting up your color management and the proof preview. PS is a color managed app and will compensate for monitor profiles. Start by checking your proff settings and also read up on this CM stuff in general. No simple and easy answers here. You either have to go all the way or configure your PS in such a way that it mimics an unmanaged behavior.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to convert to sRGB and embed the sRGB profile. Both boxes need to be checked!

Save For Web has all color management disabled by default, and what you see in the SFW window will not match Photoshop. To get them to match, change Preview from "Monitor Color" to "Use Document Profile". This turns on the color managed view, and they will now match.

It's the same in Export, but here the preview function is rolled into the "embed profile" checkbox, so it's one less thing to think about. Just check the box, and it will display corectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made all these settigns and even then the saved image is slightly darker than in the program. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

»I made all these settigns and even then the saved image is slightly darker than in the program.«

Where are you viewing the saved image except in Photoshop? 

Please set the Status Bar to »Document Profile« and post meaningful screenshots. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines