Highlighted

Deactivate Folder-View for Gradients, Patterns, ...

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

is it possible to deactivate the Folder-View in the Gradients, Brushes and Patterns-Menu?

This view slows down my workflow.

Is it also possible to edit the Fonts-View?

When i'm searching a font, i go throught the fonts via arrow-kreys. Everytime i confirm a font, it jumps automatically to the top... I have to manually search the last font i used in the list... this annoying me since years.

Thank you.

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deactivate Folder-View for Gradients, Patterns, ...

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

is it possible to deactivate the Folder-View in the Gradients, Brushes and Patterns-Menu?

This view slows down my workflow.

Is it also possible to edit the Fonts-View?

When i'm searching a font, i go throught the fonts via arrow-kreys. Everytime i confirm a font, it jumps automatically to the top... I have to manually search the last font i used in the list... this annoying me since years.

Thank you.

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There's no way to deactivate the folder view but you can drag the brushes, gradients and patterns out of the folders

2020-07-15 12_25_12-.png

Don't think there's a way to alter the font view, you could put a feature request on the Adobe Feedback Forum for both options

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines