• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivate the "Warning" button

Explorer ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a new button in the latest versions of Photoshop, "Warning", that is sometimes displayed. It is "conveniently" placed just left of the save button in the save dialog box. It is very frustrating to me as I don't see any use for it, yet it is so visible that I often get confused by it when trying to save. I quickly press the most left button to realize I am not saving my document. Instead, I am opening some kind of stupid popup that tells me what I already know. Is there a way to permanently remove that unwanted button? I can't image some people think it could be a good idea to place this kind of button in the most important area of the dialog box, as if it could be of any use.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshots to clarify what you are talking about. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen.jpg

This mostly happens when trying to save as .jpg. Photoshop then finds useful to display that disrupting warning about the fact that .jpg files does not have transparency... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't any option in Preferences to skip Warning as far as I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I work on Macintosh and there this does not seem to appear. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yess same thing for me, I think this odd feature only concern's the PC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines