• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deblurring a license plate in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I need help deblurring a license plate. This vehicle has been "stalking" our house recently and I would like to be able to see the license plate info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if someone could please tell me what programs/software to use to do this myself, I would appreciate.

Thanks,

C

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

This is the forum policy:

FAQ: Can you help deblur or improve license plate detail?

We can't even tell you how.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The Photoshop and Photoshop Elements forums receive many requests for help (for reasons specific to each request) with deblurring of car license plates or improving frame detail that may have been recorded via dash camera or other means. While Photoshop and Photoshop Elements are able to improve images, and in rare cases may even be able to expose more detail, this kind of request should be directed to local law enforcement officials, and is not something we would normally assist with on these forums.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand, but can you tell me how to do this on my own in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Thanks,

C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the forum policy:

FAQ: Can you help deblur or improve license plate detail?

We can't even tell you how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If someone is stalking your house, please report it to your law enforcement officials and work with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines