Highlighted

debug.log file being created in folder whenever I edit an image of any type

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a very annoying issue with Photoshop I have v21.2.3 installed and whenever I edit an image of any type, jpg, png etc after saving I get a debug.log file (attached) in the same folder as the image.

The file reads:

[0912/150653.122:WARNING:angle_platform_impl.cc(52)] compileToBinary(230):
C:\fakepath(57,8-58): warning X3571: pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them
C:\fakepath(65,8-28): warning X3571: pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them

This is getting very annoying, anyone got a fix?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

debug.log file being created in folder whenever I edit an image of any type

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a very annoying issue with Photoshop I have v21.2.3 installed and whenever I edit an image of any type, jpg, png etc after saving I get a debug.log file (attached) in the same folder as the image.

The file reads:

[0912/150653.122:WARNING:angle_platform_impl.cc(52)] compileToBinary(230):
C:\fakepath(57,8-58): warning X3571: pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them
C:\fakepath(65,8-28): warning X3571: pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them

This is getting very annoying, anyone got a fix?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is a known bug and our engineering team is working on a fix for it.
Please check this conversation for more information on this: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-debuglog-created-when-opening-psd/5...

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0