• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Decrease the interface scale to 80%

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small monitor and I would like to know if I can scale the interface down only against the option of increasing it.
I tried changing the environment variable but it reports a failure and closes, changed it back to normal and starts without problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

If you could scale down your display your display your display would appear to have a higher resolution  a higher PPI resolution. Have smaller physical pixels;  Photoshop UI would be so small then it would not be usable.  It also can not be done for you can not add physical pixels to a display.  When you scale an display up in size the display appears to have  larger  pixel a lower resolution with fewer fewer pixels,  If yoy scale you 4K display to 200%  you 3840x2160 pixels display betcome a 19

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you could scale down your display your display your display would appear to have a higher resolution  a higher PPI resolution. Have smaller physical pixels;  Photoshop UI would be so small then it would not be usable.  It also can not be done for you can not add physical pixels to a display.  When you scale an display up in size the display appears to have  larger  pixel a lower resolution with fewer fewer pixels,  If yoy scale you 4K display to 200%  you 3840x2160 pixels display betcome a 1920x1080 displayt. 4 native Pixels are used for each of 1920x1080 scaled Display pisxels. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines