Highlighted

Default Free Transform Warp points

Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, In the 2020 update they have added the ability to add multiple points when warping in free transform; is there any way to change the default number of points that appear when you enter the tool. By default, there are no placed points in the image and I would like at least a 3x3 grid. As I process lots of images a day this would save me tons of time as opposed to going to the top menu bar every time.

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chuck Uebele | Adobe Community Professional

Not at this time.

Topics

Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Default Free Transform Warp points

Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, In the 2020 update they have added the ability to add multiple points when warping in free transform; is there any way to change the default number of points that appear when you enter the tool. By default, there are no placed points in the image and I would like at least a 3x3 grid. As I process lots of images a day this would save me tons of time as opposed to going to the top menu bar every time.

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chuck Uebele | Adobe Community Professional

Not at this time.

Topics

Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at this time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can raise a feature request at the link below , where it will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines