Highlighted

Default Photoshop keyboard shortcuts missing

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I encountered this problem when switch the app language from Chinese to English. The whole list of keyboard shortcuts disappeared.

I've tried uninstall and reinstall Photoshop, but nothing changed.

屏幕快照 2017-06-06 下午4.02.04.png

Hi satywt,

Please reset the Photoshop preferences back to the defaults and check if that fix this issue.

Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Mohit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Default Photoshop keyboard shortcuts missing

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I encountered this problem when switch the app language from Chinese to English. The whole list of keyboard shortcuts disappeared.

I've tried uninstall and reinstall Photoshop, but nothing changed.

屏幕快照 2017-06-06 下午4.02.04.png

Hi satywt,

Please reset the Photoshop preferences back to the defaults and check if that fix this issue.

Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Mohit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi satywt,

Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had the same issue and i tried the method you mentioned. but it's still not working for me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this on my mac, and it worked: go to applications, find Photoshop, double-click to open, find Locales folder - en_US - support files -  shortcuts, and located Default Keyboard Shortcuts.kys file, double-click it and recheck Photoshop shortcuts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 4
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it worked for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works like a charm, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you worked for me on Adobe CC 2020

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and the solution did not work for me...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I just made it work after lots of struggle, and my solution is: check the language settings for your adobe creative cloud, if it's set to "English(International)" like how I did it and caused the problem, please change it to "English(North America)". Then everything should be working fine. My shortcut settings came back after I changed the language setting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 2
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this worked for me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Miss_Coconut, THANK YOOOOU! It finally worked!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0