Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Guides Preset

Participant ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

Can someone tell me if I can either update a Guides Prest and how?  Otherwise, how can I delete a Guides Preset?  To be clear I know how to add and move and remove guides. I'm referring specifically within the context of a saved preset.

Thanks,

Miguel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, there is also the Save and Delete commands in the drop-down list of presets.
What's wrong with you?
z99.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your comment was meant as impatience, it must be wonderful to never need any help.  Ya, I kept poking around couldn't find anything before asking for help... then found it on my own, thank you very much.

You need to work on your social skills.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand, what you said is good or bad? : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the given solution is correct please mark it so...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Miguel, English is not the native language of R-Bin, knowing his generosity and urge to find solutions for others, I think he meant "What's wrong/different with your computer?"

R-Bin, unfortunately, the way it was said, meant "You have/are a problem", in a mean Robert de Niro way...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure if it is possible to edit existing presets, but it is very straight forward to load an existing preset, make the required changes, and save it as a new preset.  You can then delete the old version if that;s what you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines