• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Layer from Layers Panel using Delete Key

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to delete a layer from my layers panel using the Delete key in Windows. Tried shortcut settings, but it will not allow it. Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

I'm on Windows and am able to use either the Delete key or the Backspace key to delete a selected layer. Is the Layer panel in focus? Is there a dialog open that needs to be addressed first?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

I can delete layer in the Layers panel using Delete key on my Windows keyboard. Perhaps you have problem with keyboard or something messed your keyboard items like some software?

What happens when you select layer in the layers panel and ht Delete key?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows and am able to use either the Delete key or the Backspace key to delete a selected layer. Is the Layer panel in focus? Is there a dialog open that needs to be addressed first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can delete layer in the Layers panel using Delete key on my Windows keyboard. Perhaps you have problem with keyboard or something messed your keyboard items like some software?

What happens when you select layer in the layers panel and ht Delete key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was a glitch; Adobe Support Community does not allow deleting of messages, so I could not delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines