Highlighted

Delete prior Adobe applications

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe 2020 installed, can I uninstall or remove all past installations with no affects to 2020 version? They date back to 2015. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Delete prior Adobe applications

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe 2020 installed, can I uninstall or remove all past installations with no affects to 2020 version? They date back to 2015. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes you can but.....   occasionally people run into issues with file associations when uninstalling the old apps. This does not happen every time, and I've never had that issue here. But the way to avoid them altogether is to uninstall all the apps on a "last in first out basis". Then reinstall the latest.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that makes sense. I'm looking at my apps and there is a PhotoShop 2015.5 and 2017. Neither have an uninstall option and they aren't in my Creative Cloud. My 2018 version does have an uninstall option. I currently have a 2019 and 2020 version also.  Is there a way to cleanly uninstall the 2015.5 and 2017?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0