Highlighted

Deleted Creative Cloud Library

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I accidentally deleted my creative account library and I could not find a way to recover it.
I remembered that I am logged in on two computers and I tried to export the lib from the second one but with no luck.
I could not do it because in order to export the lib ytou have to be online and if i did the lib would be updated automatically.
So I tried to copy the files manually from the creative cloud libraries folder and put it back again after the automatic update of my lib.
Unluckily this didnt work so i was wondering if there is a way to restrore my files.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleted Creative Cloud Library

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I accidentally deleted my creative account library and I could not find a way to recover it.
I remembered that I am logged in on two computers and I tried to export the lib from the second one but with no luck.
I could not do it because in order to export the lib ytou have to be online and if i did the lib would be updated automatically.
So I tried to copy the files manually from the creative cloud libraries folder and put it back again after the automatic update of my lib.
Unluckily this didnt work so i was wondering if there is a way to restrore my files.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can try to restore your files from assets web Deleted section here:
https://assets.adobe.com/deleted

Thank you,
Mariia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0