Highlighted

delta in HUD when moving objects or guides

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking for the answer to this but have had no joy. Using a new computer with a fresh install of CC2020. When I move an object or guide in PS on my desktop it always has a little HUD that displays the x, y, delta x, and delta y values in a box which follows the mouse pointer. I can't for the life of me find where that preference is set on or off. If anybody knows how to turn that on, I will be most grateful.

thanks,

- DK

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

delta in HUD when moving objects or guides

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking for the answer to this but have had no joy. Using a new computer with a fresh install of CC2020. When I move an object or guide in PS on my desktop it always has a little HUD that displays the x, y, delta x, and delta y values in a box which follows the mouse pointer. I can't for the life of me find where that preference is set on or off. If anybody knows how to turn that on, I will be most grateful.

thanks,

- DK

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go

2020-09-08 17_13_38-Untitled-1 @ 50% (RGB_8) _.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
xyz88888 LATEST
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ged, thanks for the quick response. I have that pareference set, and I can see the absolute values for x and y, but not the deltas. I'm setting up guides around my objects and I don't really care about the absolute values, I need the deltas between objects. It's in the info panel but I was sure I have it in my HUD on the desktop. Puzzled.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0