Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desaturated colors when using graphic acceleration

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

im running a 2016 MacBook Pro with Radeon 460 GPU, latest Mac OS X Big Sur and photoshop 2021 (updated). 

whenever I am connected to my external monitor (calibrated) images in photoshop looks desaturated. Sometimes when zooming in it's even flickering between low saturation and normal saturation. 

when turning off gpu accerelation the colors looks normal but scrolling and zooming on the image is extremely slow. I would say unusable. 

I've been in touch with support but they couldn't help me. They said I need to update my GPU but I don't know what that really means so I'm checking with the forum. Everything except photoshop works including Davinci Resolve, capture one etc.

Any ideas? 

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Btw I have checked my color management settings in photoshop and everything is fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines