• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design to Print Plugin not working

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use the Design to Print plugin but all it does is give me a rotating blue circle endlessly. The panel never loads. I'm using and iMac 27" with 40GB RAM and an i9 processor. Is there any solution to this. Could it be that D2P is America only. I have a Zazzle.com.AU account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like something that you need to raise with the developer of D2P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed it and used it successfully before I upgraded to Big Sur - I am not sure if Big Sur made the plug-in non-functional OR the latest Photoshop update(s) broke the plug-in, but I cannot even access the plug-in any more though other older plug-ins are still working... One thing I thought might have caused me initial problems (like yours, a blue circle that never updated the plug-in window), and that had something to do with ARTBOARDS...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've received a reply from Adobe support which suggests uninstalling and then reinstalling which I've done. Still to see if it works though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok that worked. DTP is now fully functional. Now to see what products are in the catalogue that suit my images. Thank you Adobe Support and sddatadiva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines