Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Différence d'aspect de police / Font appearance difference

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Je me permets de vous poser une question dont je ne trouve la réponse nulle part. Je légende des photos pour un festival et j'utilise la police Arial Narrow en 20pt et en regardant les captures d'écran on se rend bien compte que les 2 rendus n'ont rien à voir. Où est le problème??? Cela fait un moment que je tourne autour mais je ne trouve pas la solution. Avez-vous une idée?? Merci de votre bonne réponse (Ps 2021)

Hello

I would like to ask you a question to which I cannot find the answer anywhere. I caption photos for a festival and I use the Arial Narrow font in 20pt and looking at the screenshots we realize that the 2 renderings have nothing to do with it. Where is the problem??? I've been walking around for a while but can't find the solution. Do you have an idea?? Thank you for your good answer

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

»was the problem there ??«

It seems possible but not extremely likely. 

If it happens again please provide two images (one where the text displays as expected and one with the faulty text-display). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently the Type Layer has been transformed in (at least) one of the images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When transforming a Type Layer (cmd-T or Edit > Free Transform) those transformations are not reflected in the Character Panel. 

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 11.26.24.pngScreenshot 2021-02-08 at 11.26.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer but :

I didn't use this type of transformation just copy / paste from a text layer already edited in Ps and I'm fine with text layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then copy the text (not the Layer), create a new Type Layer and paste it in that. 

Though another possibility would be that the images differ under View > Pixel Aspect Ratio > …

Are they both set to »Square«? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide the two images (feel free to remove everything except the Type Layers)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I'll take care of it during the day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for disturbing you . This phenomenon has occurred several times but for 3 days it has not happened after updating my Ps, was the problem there ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

»was the problem there ??«

It seems possible but not extremely likely. 

If it happens again please provide two images (one where the text displays as expected and one with the faulty text-display). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines