Highlighted

Differing colors in 1 document with multiple copies of the same image.

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Trying to fix this myself, just lead me to hitting the wall. Im making business cards, using 4color jpeg that a client gave me. So I am using the same file, and just copy/paste it in line to layout the cards. Left side the colors look one way with the right side colors being just a touch off. More saturated. I checked with using the eyedropper tool, and the blacks are completely different from the same grid point. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

20200514_163509.jpg

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Differing colors in 1 document with multiple copies of the same image.

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Trying to fix this myself, just lead me to hitting the wall. Im making business cards, using 4color jpeg that a client gave me. So I am using the same file, and just copy/paste it in line to layout the cards. Left side the colors look one way with the right side colors being just a touch off. More saturated. I checked with using the eyedropper tool, and the blacks are completely different from the same grid point. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

20200514_163509.jpg

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have anything else going on within this document?
- Other layers?
- Adjustment layers?
- Masks?

If so, could you post a screen shot of your Layers panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing. Ive tried it 4 different times with bare documents.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
D_Fosse LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be more specific. Where exactly is it different?

Between the left and right side of the entire document? Between the left and right side of each card? Are the cards themselves different, but otherwise evenly colored?

It would help with a screenshot instead of a photograph, so that we can see the exact values. Are you sure your monitor doesn't have uneven color across the panel? That's a lot more common than most people think.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines