• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Direct Selection Tool

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues trying to get my direct selection tool to work in Photoshop.  Anyone else?  I've tried resetting the essentials workspace, logged off my account and sign back in.  Any ideas?  Is there an issue with this?

[Moved from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What problems in particular are you having? What is or isn't it doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the direct selection tool on a path?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the Move tool or Direct Selection/Selection tool related to paths?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are talking about the Direct Selection tool for paths, I'm having the problem where I can't select multiple points in a shape and move them without the whole path moving. If you just select one point and move it, the points then act as per normal and I can select multiple points and move them like I would in the previous versions of PS. It's almost like all the points are selected by default and just selecting points or clicking 'off' the path doesn't deselect those points until you alter one point, then it fixes itself and you can darg and select multiple points again.

Hope that was your problem 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines