• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable confirmation key?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I make it to where when I make a transformation in Photoshop I don't have to press Enter every time? It's frustrating to be making quick changes and tweaks and then realize it's not letting me do anything because I haven't pressed Enter after rotating something a quarter of an inch. I would like to be able to make changes freely. If I dislike the change I made, I can simply undo it. Any suggestions welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you can set the ESC key also as confirmation from preferences this can be quick rest there is no such option...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I ask at least why this exists? It doesn't in other programs like Illustrator so I'm just curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One good reason is transforming a layer other than a smart  object  and vector layers is a destructive process some image quality is lost and degrades with each transform made. So Photoshop does not make any transform to you confirm that the low quality preview  size being shown is the transform you want  to made. When you confirm it is Photoshop uses your Interpolation method to make the high quality transform you want. Still some image quality will  be lost.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi yes i see you want for change to do or undo function there is history panel for checking your steps and going back but or simple undo you can increase its limit  no button option or may be smart object option as told by @JJMack sir....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines