• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing Layers Continues in 22.4 Just Released

Participant ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted this problem for months. Others have similar issues. I have been using PS 2020 for months. Every update I think this is the one that will fix it, only to be disappointed again. Today I updated to 22.4 still same problems. My iMac is running BigSur 11.3.1 and moving layers on cavas will either fully disapperar or parts of it disappears. Zooming in and out also makes it disappear or reappear. Hopefully one day I will be able to use new versions of Photoshop. Thank god I can still use PS 2020. BTW PS 2021 does work properly on my Macbook which has all the same settings as my iMac. My iMac is older - (Late 2015)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep as usual one of the go to fixes, but no didnt work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to make sure: did you post a report on the officially monitored site? 

Photoshop Family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I didn't try that. Thanks for suggestion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s not that you are likely to get an immediate solution (though who knows?) but that the Photoshop team is aware that the issue exists/persists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines