disappering cursor when I want to fill in the File Info

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with the latest Mac OS Big Sur 11.1 and with the latest Photoshop update.

When I want to fill in the File Info my cursos disappered. When I change the color of the interface to dark gray, the cursor in File Info returns.

The same in Bridge. Command I gives me the File Info screen, as in Photoshop, but no cursor. And when I change the interface color to Dark Gray the cursor returns. 

Until now this bug isn't fixed. When will this happen??

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

disappering cursor when I want to fill in the File Info

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with the latest Mac OS Big Sur 11.1 and with the latest Photoshop update.

When I want to fill in the File Info my cursos disappered. When I change the color of the interface to dark gray, the cursor in File Info returns.

The same in Bridge. Command I gives me the File Info screen, as in Photoshop, but no cursor. And when I change the interface color to Dark Gray the cursor returns. 

Until now this bug isn't fixed. When will this happen??

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2021 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can fill out a bug report for the product engineers here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

As to your "when" question, we are volunteers on this forum and have no inside information.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 1