disc error

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop will not open in my windows 10 because of a disc error.  It has been fine and this just started.  Help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

disc error

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop will not open in my windows 10 because of a disc error.  It has been fine and this just started.  Help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Phpotoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, exactly, does the error message say?

What version number of Photoshop?

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0