• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Discussion about my Thumbnail for a Youtube video

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello so I made an Among Us parody song of a Mincraft parody song of Drowning by A Boogie Wit da Hoodie and now I wanted to make a good thumbnail for it, The first one I made I tried to use flashy colors to captivate the audience's eye but it doesn't look good. For the second one I used the thumbnail of the original song and replaced the person being dragged by a diamond by an among us player. Then comes the question of how do I insert the title of the song on the thumbnail? I did one where putted the text very big and behind our player and on the other one I putted above it. My initial thought was that the one with the text above was better but thumbnails are very small on phones and maximising the space used on it could be benefical, Wich thumbnail do You think is better? Do You have an other idea for the thumbnail? Let me know, I'm very curious. Also is this the right community to post these kinds of discussions or is there an other place?tasking_10.jpgtasking1.pngtasking 2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?