Display Driver Not Working

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All...  I pray someone can help me without me costing any money...  So, all of a sudden when I open photoshop it is saying the display drivers has encountered issues...  I am working on a older laptop, but my drivers are up-to-date and I also went on the intel website and no updates were available...  When I go to Device Manager it tells me the best software is installed on my computer...  Can someone please help ASAP....  I am a entruprenure and I am losing holiday money.  Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Display Driver Not Working

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All...  I pray someone can help me without me costing any money...  So, all of a sudden when I open photoshop it is saying the display drivers has encountered issues...  I am working on a older laptop, but my drivers are up-to-date and I also went on the intel website and no updates were available...  When I go to Device Manager it tells me the best software is installed on my computer...  Can someone please help ASAP....  I am a entruprenure and I am losing holiday money.  Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Photoshop and Operating System, and what GPU? The easiest way to answer these is to go to Photoshop's Help>System info and press Copy. Then paste the info here.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0