Highlighted

display thumbnails files

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

How to display thumbnails in photoshop Ps, as the Elements do. I using Wndows 10, home.

Thanks for the reply, but I meant to display the files as Filmstrip at the bottom of the desktop in Project Bin. I'm also adding a file to what it looks like in Elements.Project Bin.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

display thumbnails files

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

How to display thumbnails in photoshop Ps, as the Elements do. I using Wndows 10, home.

Thanks for the reply, but I meant to display the files as Filmstrip at the bottom of the desktop in Project Bin. I'm also adding a file to what it looks like in Elements.Project Bin.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop uses a File manager program called "Bridge CC" which is free for download and use from the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

https://www.adobe.com/products/bridge.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
11 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
11 hours ago 0