Highlighted

Display/Zoom problems in photoshop. Help

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why, but for some reason on my photoshop, my drawings look all scratchy zoomed out, but when zoomed in they look fine

Before this I got some kind of warning message on the screen, then after that, it started acting up. I can't remember what it said exactly, but I don't know how to fix it. 

2020-11-17 16_35_36-Window.png2020-11-17 16_33_48-Window.png

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Display/Zoom problems in photoshop. Help

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why, but for some reason on my photoshop, my drawings look all scratchy zoomed out, but when zoomed in they look fine

Before this I got some kind of warning message on the screen, then after that, it started acting up. I can't remember what it said exactly, but I don't know how to fix it. 

2020-11-17 16_35_36-Window.png2020-11-17 16_33_48-Window.png

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
gener7 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should go to Preferences > Performance and see that your GPU is checked on and properly identified. OpenGL makes for smoother lines. If you have a dual GPU system choose the higher performing one.

If that doesn't work, Reset Photoshop Preferences:

reset prefs 2020.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0