Highlighted

Dissolve into sand effect

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to create an image where the subject reaches up and touches a fairy as it flies away.  When the fairy is touched, it dissolves into sand.  Any suggestions on how to create a dispersion effect that would look like falling sand?  Most of the sand dispersion tutorials I've found are of sand blowing out from the image in a burst.  That's not quite what I'm trying to accomplish.  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dissolve into sand effect

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to create an image where the subject reaches up and touches a fairy as it flies away.  When the fairy is touched, it dissolves into sand.  Any suggestions on how to create a dispersion effect that would look like falling sand?  Most of the sand dispersion tutorials I've found are of sand blowing out from the image in a burst.  That's not quite what I'm trying to accomplish.  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Grant H LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you would need suitable images to comp, using masks, stamp tool, and liquify tools you should get the result you want.

/G

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0