Highlighted

Distortion and Curving

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there! 

I'm a rookie to photoshop and I wanted to almost curve a photo similar to an artist's technique for a school project. However, I'm not quiet sure how to do it and searched for some tutorials online. 

I've tried using some distortions through filters however, its not making me satisfied... I came here in hopes for someone to help me 🙂 I have the image of reference and the photograph I'd like to edit.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Distortion and Curving

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there! 

I'm a rookie to photoshop and I wanted to almost curve a photo similar to an artist's technique for a school project. However, I'm not quiet sure how to do it and searched for some tutorials online. 

I've tried using some distortions through filters however, its not making me satisfied... I came here in hopes for someone to help me 🙂 I have the image of reference and the photograph I'd like to edit.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp might be an option. 

distortionTestScr.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you 'flip' the warp arc? As I click the one shown above, it is inverted rather than the image you've shown above... When I click the flip? option it flips it to the side rather than inverting it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grab and drag the middle handle. 

Untitled-2.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Since my artboard is circular, is there a way to curve the image in direction with the bottom half of the circumference?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t quite understand what you mean. 

Please post meaningful screenshots or sketches. 

Another option might be applying

Filter > Distort > Polar Coordinates

as a Smart Filter. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use Warp tool 

Capture d’écran 2020-08-21 à 18.10.52.png

Capture d’écran 2020-08-21 à 18.10.48.png

or 3D pano as well

Capture d’écran 2020-08-21 à 18.13.27.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines