Highlighted

DNG Converter doesn´t works in win 10

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nach dem Downloading des Programms `DNG Converter´ funktioniert die Anwendung nicht bei Windows 10. Was kann ich tun?

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DNG Converter doesn´t works in win 10

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nach dem Downloading des Programms `DNG Converter´ funktioniert die Anwendung nicht bei Windows 10. Was kann ich tun?

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading the program 'DNG Converter', the application does not work on Windows 10. What can I do?

You don't  say how it doesn't work, but if you have problems selecting files to convert, the DNG converter only works on the folder level. Choose a folder, and all raw files in that folder will be converted.

In the screenshot below, the Temp folder seems to be empty, but it contains 31 raw files.

DNG-select-folder.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
Jan Valk LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem here, When I instal the adobe DNG converter on my HP  Notebook - 17-by2902nd.
The DNG converter instals on my laptop, but if I want to open the program it just doesnt show anything and won't open.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0