• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Converter download problem

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem installing adobe dng converter. Have a new hard drive on my main computer. When I go to the download process for the dng converter nothing happens. No file to open pops up to install DNG converter. I have been able to do this on another computer. Must be some setting is blocking the download but I cannot find the problem. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be that something is blocking the download. You can try an alternate browser, Chrome or Firefox. Some browsers have script blocker add-ons that do this for safety reasons.  I hate to tell you what to adjust outside Photoshop.

You can also download the file on the other computer and transfer it to your new drive if you have cloud storage or a flash drive while you look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and it worked when I clicked open link in new tab using Chrome browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines