• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Converter Download

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had Photoshop Elements in awhile, since I didn't have a stable computer. I have a good PC now, so I got Photoshop Elements again, and I purchased Photoshop Elements 2020. I shoot RAW (CR2 files) and I remember having to use a converter to change the format into DNG, so I could open them in Elements.

Here's my question, Where do I go and download the DNG converter? When I click on the link in 
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html#Appendix
For the Windows download, it just sends me to how to download Photoshop, which is not what I'm trying to do. Can someone please assist? I'd rather not go to a sketchy site and download it, since it's a free Adobe attachment that I have downloaded before.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to download the 12.3 adobe dng converter

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6957

Which Canon camera do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joey,

I clicked your link got to this page. Did it work to click "Download the DNG Converter" in the upper right?

~ Jane

B17B8E32-8B6B-4FBE-B44C-C87A49FEAD2D.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines