Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated my display drivers to the newest version.Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements for current Photoshop versions.

You'll have to update the card itself, not the drivers.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same problem, I'm downgrading Photoshop to the previous version. It's not the right moment for change the graphic card (very high prices, very limited choice)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the same graphic card model, the only solution for me has been to rollback to the previous version of Photoshop (22.3.0), and now everything works fine.

To reinstall the previous version: open Creative Cloud Desktop, find Photoshop in the App list, click the 3 dots icon at the right of Photoshop and select Other versions, then click Install on previous version 22.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should run a clean install of the previous version as it may have shared resources with the latest version. I would uninstall the new version first then reinstall the older version.

Other users have reported the same issue with the previous version due to updated system resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines