• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

do not work the square brackets to enlarge brush on the fly on macbook pro with Italian qwerty keyboard

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do not work the square brackets to enlarge brush on the fly on macbook pro with Italian qwerty keyboard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

I'm using a Swiss keyboard. The problem with those keybords are that some key are put on a third level (ALT GR-Key). Very often they do not work with shortcuts. You need to reassign that shortcut to something else. It's more a nuisance than a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Swiss keyboard. The problem with those keybords are that some key are put on a third level (ALT GR-Key). Very often they do not work with shortcuts. You need to reassign that shortcut to something else. It's more a nuisance than a problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, good job, thank you,

now i'm trying with USA keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s the other option. I prefer reassigning, as I need my Keyboard to write French/German/Luxembourgish.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same; square brackets worked fine and at some point they stopped working. The answers here gave me a clue as to where to look to solve that problem: I sometimes push shift+control at the same time. This toggles my keyboard settings (and also the function of the square brackets). Push shift+control again and they work again. (windows 10)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines