Document window tab view freezes after 1-5 min

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, so I have an issue with Photoshop. Working in Photoshop, and after a while, (1-5 min), the view, the document window, the PS menu stops working. Sometimes I cannot even save the file, getting the message: Cannot do it because of a program error. I had this issue before, and I somehow fixed this by turning off the Graphics Procesor, but not I cannot use the rotate the image function without OpenCL enabled. Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document window tab view freezes after 1-5 min

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, so I have an issue with Photoshop. Working in Photoshop, and after a while, (1-5 min), the view, the document window, the PS menu stops working. Sometimes I cannot even save the file, getting the message: Cannot do it because of a program error. I had this issue before, and I somehow fixed this by turning off the Graphics Procesor, but not I cannot use the rotate the image function without OpenCL enabled. Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?