• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does it require Windows Activation to install photoshop offline?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install Photoshop CC 2018 on my laptop that I bought recently. The laptop is second hand and not brand new. I was using it for the last few days. Windows was working fine but today when I try to install Photoshop CC 2018 it asks to update Windows. But the problem is my Windows is not activated. Can I try free Windows Activators? I found trusted and it provides virus free Windows Activator.

Link removed by Moderator

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

My advice would be buy a new Windows license, wipe the laptop, and start over.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a pirated and illegal Windows version, so obviously we can't help you with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any possible solution? Or should I buy a license key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice would be buy a new Windows license, wipe the laptop, and start over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I have purchased the license key and the issue is resolved now. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription and I have downloads the CC 2018 Installer.  If I install it offline on a machine.  It would not Activate on that machine  till I sign in to my account with the subscription through the Creative cloud desktop application on the machine I install CC 2018 and it would not activate if I have two current activated machines or would ask if I want to deactivate the activated machines. Photoshop need to be activated online.  CC 2018 subscription software and it is no longer easy to download offline installers. Adobe stopped that in PS 2020.   And now Creative Cloud Desktop will only install the last two version of Photoshop. Adobe does not support their Customers well they never have.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the official website, the new activation keys are like clockwork. It's not profitable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a two year old thread and your post is gibberish. Are you a spammer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines