• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does uninstalling Adobe Photoshop delete all my projects?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to uninstall Adobe photoshop and InDesign from my Mac to free up storage. But I have projects that I want to save and work on when I redownload the apps in the future. If I download the apps and sign in on another PC will the work transfer over also? Or once I uninstall and delete the apps on my Mac will all my projects be gone forever? Also I quit my Adobe subscription and am only on the free version if that means anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where exactly are the projects saved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jessica,

"Also I quit my Adobe subscription and am only on the free version if that means anything."

Can you tell us what you mean by "free version"? There is a seven day free trial which is available to new users, but you have quit your subscription and are not a new user.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines