Highlighted

Don't find the previous gradient

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using photoshop since 2 years now, but I've download the last version very recently.

I've been suprised that all the gradients had changed and now I can't find the previous ones that a was using a lot, like photographic toning, special effects or color harmonies.

How to get them back please ? Thanks

I've find the answer to this problematic, you need to open legacy gradient in the option of the gradient window ! Hope it will help some people

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Don't find the previous gradient

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using photoshop since 2 years now, but I've download the last version very recently.

I've been suprised that all the gradients had changed and now I can't find the previous ones that a was using a lot, like photographic toning, special effects or color harmonies.

How to get them back please ? Thanks

I've find the answer to this problematic, you need to open legacy gradient in the option of the gradient window ! Hope it will help some people

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

legacy gradients.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find legacy gradients anywhere. I searched in the window gradients. I looked in the little cog wheel as well and tried to look in the import settings for presets but there are no presets of any kind any where. Do you know where I can possible download or import them? I also just updated my photoshop to the newest version of July 2020. Please Help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look screenshot above which I have posted. You will need to open Window > Gradients panel. Click on hamburger icon in the top right corner of Gradients panel and choose Legacy Gradients.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0