• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't working printscreen buffer on Photoshop CC

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. one of ours Photoshop CC have a bug w. use  w. printscreen button. How can i do with it&?bug.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's possible that it could be related to this, which was caused by the Windows 1803 update

Invalid Numeric Entry - An integer between 96 and 8 is required

Alas I can't read what that error message says that you posted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. thx for ur support, but bug still here. at english it:bug.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the regedit? the first screen you posted is from CC 2018 and your last reply shows CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, i tried regedit, but its not helped. i have same mistakes on two computers w two different cc ( 2018 and 2017). just show translation on russian. we have 3 working license cc 2018 and two working well, one of it having this mistakes..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just checked computers with and without this bugs: thay have same windows updates and have only one difference:

2 computers where cc working correctly have 8GB memory

2 computers w this bug have 4GB memory

maybe this bug because of the difference memory???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i resolved this bug. just upgraded memory to 8GB and this bug is gone.. thx for support..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem! but i already have 8gb memory. Now i made collage about credit card, i need insert my web site https://bastakreditkort.se/ What else can create this problem? Deadline after 2 days!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines