• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dots appear at the beginning of brush stroke, pressure not recognized properly

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using a Wacom Cintiq 22HD on a Windows 10 System, and this morning I found a problem with what appears to be some kind of bug with Shape dynamics. At the beginning of the brush stroke the line appears to have a dot, as if i used too much pressure with the pen. At the end of the line, it just appears to be wrong and not optimized. I use both Photoshop CC19 and CC18 and both have the same problem. I encountered the same exact problem also with my old Cintiq 13HD. With another drawing program, the problem doesn't seem to show up. I tried every common solution regarding pressure, windows ink, use a .txt file, resetting tools and preferences, reinstalling the cintiq drivers or the program itself. nothing worked. It appears to be the pressure somehow not recognized properly when drawing a line (with whatever brush -also with pencil tool- and whatever option and dimension, flow or opacity). I have also not been able to find a thread online talking about my specific problem, except for a couple ones regarding photoshop cc 20 and mac, so definitely not my case. I'm pretty desperate cause I'm off a deadline. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines