Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double checking Photography plan for a one man company

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I want to double check something with the community. 

I have a Photography subscription for some years now and I am planning to start a one man company that develops software but also websites. I was wandering if I can use this subscription to create pictures for customers (they will pay for the website with images/pictures I make with photoshop). Is this ok or do I need another plan to be "legal"?

Kind regards

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Photoshop is a professional tool that most professional user developing their products.   You may not  your Photoshop as service your customer can use.   Read section 6.2 of your Adobe terms of use agreement that section details what is misuses.  It Lawyer text it seems written in such a way that you can not use Photoshop at all to create a data set.  Photoshop is Adobe properly what you create using Photoshop is your property,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is a professional tool that most professional user developing their products.   You may not  your Photoshop as service your customer can use.   Read section 6.2 of your Adobe terms of use agreement that section details what is misuses.  It Lawyer text it seems written in such a way that you can not use Photoshop at all to create a data set.  Photoshop is Adobe properly what you create using Photoshop is your property,

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will not allow others use my subscription. I didn't in the past and I am not planning to do it in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines